i absolutely, 100% hate the words "design team".
it just sounds so, so...so cliche?
that said...Bill and i have really been wanting to assemble a core group of artists that could represent our brand. we would love to align ourselves with other Artists that share our philosophy of being fearless and empowering creatives by sharing ideas, providing fun tutorials and who enjoy thinking outside of the box.
Artists that have a passion for product and get pure joy in sharing new ways to use it!!
so we are starting a gang! LOL!
def: a group of hard core, fearless artists, working together and love getting their hands dirty!
we would love to have our "gang" assembled and ready to rock the new year.
here's what we are looking for...
- Mixed-media artists (artists that enjoy working in several different genres of media like acrylic, pastel, watercolor, oil, etc).
- Artists that are self-motivated and can work within deadlines.
- Artists that can record video tutorials/ blog posts for our readers.
- Artists that feel comfortable using donna downey STUDIOS products in their art and representing our brand.
- Artists that love turquoise...just kidding!
if your interested in being a part of the donna downey STUDIOS gang, here's what you need to do!
email your submission to : firstname.lastname@example.org
include in your email the following information:
- subject line should read : artist gang submission
- name, address, phone number & blog and/or website address
- a Youtube link to one of your tutorials, classes or demos representing your style. please do not send actual video, upload your videos to Youtube directly and include that videos link in your email.
- 5 low-res images of your favorite art pieces
please send your submissions by december 1, 2014
all domestic, as well as, international submissions accepted!
our Artist gang will be announced by dec 15, 2014